I live in the UK
Do you want to improve your English?
We can help you at Open Doors.
We have classes for all levels
Beginner, intermediate or advanced we have a class suited to you.
Morning: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Afternoon: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Evening: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Do I have to pay?
This depends, please contact us to find out.
- Minimum Age: 18
- Course Length: Variable, up to 1 year.*
- Academic year runs from 12th Sep 2016 – 30th Jun 2016.
- Summer School courses are also available.
- Cost: **
- Daytime Classes: £300 (deposit plus 2 further payments)
- You may be eligible for free classes please call us to discuss on 01752 258770.
- Evening Classes:
- (Term 1) – £144 for classes 19th Sep 2016 – 13th Dec 2016,
- (Term 2) – £138 for classes 3rd Jan 2017 – 28th March 2017
- (Term 3) – to be confirmed
- Class hours: Mon – Fri ***
- Mornings 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Mon & Tue 7.00pm – 9.00pm
- Except School & Bank Holiday’s.
- * Hours may vary depending on the student
- ** Payment plan can be arranged
- *** Timetable is subject to change depending on the needs of the group
I am an international student
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in environments where English is used as a language of communication.
Find out more
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of these courses.
Or call us on 01725 604825