Women and children's groups
About the classes
These English classes are for women with or without children. Mums are able to learn alongside thier children who can benefit from crèche facilities where they can learn and play. Children must be under 4½ years of age.
The ladies can benefit from a wide range of activities with a main focus on English, Maths and cultural differences. They will be able to develop new skills and meet, befriend and get involved with other families.
Women's English class
- Class Levels: Total beginners
- Minimum Age: 18
- Cost: £300 (deposit plus 2 further payments)
- You may be eligible for free classes please call us to discuss on 01752 258770.
- Course Length: Term runs from 12/9/16 to 30/6/17. There is also a summer school.
- Class days and times:
- Mon and Tue mornings 9.30-12.30 at Stoke Damerall Church (Community Hall).
- Wednesday morning 9.30-12.30 Onward House.