Trinity SELT exam preparation
About the course
If you need a visa to work, study or settle in the UK, or for citizenship, the Trinity Secure English Language Test (SELT) is the exam you are required to take. We are an approved centre for the preparation of the SELT and we offer a preparation course for this GESE Grade 5 speaking and listening exam.
SELT exam preparation
- Level of English: E3 / B1 / Pre-intermediate
- Minimum age: 18
- Cost: £150 The exam is paid for separately
- Course Length: 6 hours.
- Course Days: Confirmed once the course details are finalised
- Course hours: Confirmed once the course details are finalised
- An assessment to check the level of your English
- An introduction to the structure of the exam
- Introduction and practice of the type of language you will need
- Guidance on your presentation for the exam
- Guidance on how and where to book your exam